HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
It’s 2017, TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN!!!!!
It’s a new year, and we are here today.
What have we done to be here? is it because we are the bravest? the strongest? the healthiest ? the smartest? The love of God is amazing isn’t it? His immense love and mercy has brought us this far, even though we are not the best nor the most beautiful. He is omniscient and omnipresent, so I believe he has a reason for us being here.
So, my new year started at in a very unique way.:) ( Ask me about it, I might tell you)
And I felt,like many, that NEW YEAR NEW ME……This disease is contagious as much as we deny it.
We normally hear the usual, “I’m going to start eating healthier and going to the gym more,” line when you ask someone what their New Year’s Resolution is. That’s an awesome goal to have, but if you’re going to be a “new person” this year, there are a lot more important things that you’re going to need to focus on. It’s much more important to start on things that are inside of you.So I come up with my own thing that you can do this few months when you are going through deciding on new year new me theme. Please not that this is in addition to your resolutions.
- Know your personality type.
- Focus more on your strengths and personal improvement everday.
- Read about emotional intelligence
- Do something you’ve never done before. Spend on something worthwhile ( definitely not shoes….think long term here) or should I say” invest”
- Leave the whats App, Facebook and other social media groups that you don’t understand the purpose or know only one person. If britain left who are you not to leave groups that don’t benefit you?
- Clean your mail box
- Drink more water. It is January and the sun out there is hot hot hot, buy a water bottle, curry water wherever you go.
- Have snacks, healthy snacks.
- Learn to say NO
10. Start today
And just know that, no matter what you decide to accomplish in the next 360 days to the end of this year,…..
you can do it. Go for it.